Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues to add uncertainty to global markets. It’s left investors asking the following questions:
• What is the most likely outcome of the invasion?
• How will this impact the U.S. stock market and global economy?
• How high will oil prices go?
• Should the U.S. be worried about a Russia cyberattack?
• What is China’s role in this conflict?
• Will the stock and bond market crash in Russia create a global liquidity event?
• Does this change the Fed’s timeline for interest rate hikes?
• Do we expect a relief rally or the market selloff to continue?
We will provide you with our answers to these questions in this market update.